It's time! It's time to celebrate Heidi's journey to motherhood. We have been so lucky to travel this journey with her. She has been a constant source of love and encouragement to so many blogmates. She has endured her wait with grace and patience and we have been privy to her lovely thoughts and feelings all along the way. WE thank you so much Heidi for being our inspiration, our confidante, and our dear lovely friend. We cannot wait to follow you as your dreams of motherhood finally come true!!!
SO ...
Heidi's Blog Shower
It's a three day extravaganza!!!
Where: Right Here
When: May 15th-May 17th. Keep in mind each day there will be a shower gift for one lucky participant so be sure to stop by every day!
May 15th: The Bags Are Getting Packed & She's Getting Ready to Go with your help!
May 16th: Reflections on meeting with Birth Family members/what you wish you could ask or know.
May 17th: Showering Heidi with Poetry, Lighting a Wish Candle, and random bloggy silliness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hip-Hip-HOORAY!!!!!!!! I'm so,so,so happy for you Heidi! and love the blog-shower Rebecca! sweetness abounds with you 2:) I'm so glad I get to know you and celebrate this amazing time with you...much love!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Yay! x 2!!!!
ReplyDeleteGirl, I wish I was there in person to help you pack but I am with you in spirit!
ReplyDeleteYou're so organized, I can't imagine any packing tip I could pass along that you don't already have covered.
This is not a packing tip as much as an overall tip...
Don't always be the one in charge of the camera. If so, you won't be in any pictures!
I'll be checking back throughout the shower.
oh! and a little snack or sippy in your bag for the boys to chew on during take off & landing.
Big thanks to Rebecca for organizing! :)
YAY!