They are leaving tomorrow. They will have the boys in their arms soon. They will be a family in person ... finally. When I was first trying to come up with ideas for her blog shower I thought it would be nice to do something in the form of a blessing or making a wish for Heidi's boys. I still think that's a nice idea. I will be lighting a candle for Heidi and Mark and the boys. But I will also be lighting a candle for Beatrix and her families, just to reconnect in a thoughtful way to all that has been our experience so far. A simple, "I lit a candle" would mean so much. But feel free to share a blessing or your wish in a comment or just whisper it to the air. It will find them.
But maybe watch this first to help your heart be just a little bit closer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All I can say is - go safely, be kind to yourself, and cry if you need to. We'll all be thinking of you!! XXC
ReplyDeleteI lit a candle.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteA candle has been lit for the Newcombes...may the two boarding their flight tomorrow soak in their final evening alone tonight, while the other two a world away anxiously await the arrival of their mom & dad who will safely bring them home.
ReplyDeleteIt's happening!
Love you guys and will miss you like crazy while you're away!!!
XOXO
Enjoy the flight....hold hands and sleep on each others shoulders...you won't get that chance on the return flight :-)
ReplyDeleteTraveling mercies... it only gets better (ok, and sometimes a bit worse-but in a different way :-) from here.
xoxo-Kat and the wonder twins
Lit a candle this morning. Safe Travels. Love you!!
ReplyDelete