Tuesday, May 18, 2010

and the winner is ...

How can we not all be winners? This Blog Shower has been so awesome! It has been emotional and ugly cry provoking, which I believe is rather fitting for a shower. Gifts have been bestowed from the most generous and gracious of hearts. You have had the opportunity to eat, drink, and be merry and better yet while in your jammies or at work!!! And ... the best part is yet to come, when we get to see Heidi holding those beautiful boys that we all have been waiting for.

However, I promised prizes and I will not disappoint! And so ... the winners are:

Super Cool Deck of Cards: Evelyn
Note cards featuring the amazing photography of our beautiful friend Liz: Kat
Autographed book by Jane Kurtz: Cindy
Mary Oliver Poetry: Emily
Tee-Shirt from Lil Blu Birds: Tam & Kai


Please email me at Colin.Rebecca AT gmail Dot Com so we can work out the details! Congrats!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting a fun event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I just made it over! This was a great idea Rebecca! I'm so happy for you Heidi. Those baby boys are so adorable! I remember playing with them in Ethiopia. I'm so glad you get to meet them in person soon. Safe travels, and we will be praying for your family. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete